Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Due Date not showing in Advanced Roadmap

Peter Broome November 8, 2023

Due date is not showing for most of our stories in an Advanced Roadmap we created for a Jira Project...tried using the entire project as source as well as using the boards as source and neither worked.

If we set a due date in the story, it does not show in the Advanced Roadmap due date...if I go and update in the Roadmap instead of the story itself, it does show.

The most puzzling thing is about 10% of the stories are showing due date. Since we are relying on Due Date this is problematic.

I guess we could use Target End date instead, but now how we want to manage our workflow...

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2023

@Peter Broome

Are you sure it is the correct field? I've seen instances where there is a custom field called "due Date" and the user is populating one due date field, and the other due date field is not present on the issue screen.

I only see one Due Date in our available fields.

I can update the due date in the advanced roadmap, and then it shows in both the roadmap and the issue. If I update just the issue due date ...it does not show the date in the roadmap...super weird. So it is the same field, just not always pulling the data, but if I update it in the roadmap, it does pushes the data to the issue recordScreenshot 2023-11-08 144100.png

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2023

Does it populate if you reload the plan?

only a small percentage of them are showing in the and the it does not seem to get updated by changes to the issue...

Kian Stack Mumo Systems
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 9, 2023

Are you a system admin?

Peter Broome November 9, 2023

I am not an admin, but I think I found the issue. In the field selection for AR, "Due Date" is associated with the system "Due", not the issue "Due Date" that allows date picked. 

So I added a "custom field" of the real issue level "Due Date" and it is showing now!!! (I think "Due" is system generated by AR?)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events