Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Done status has not been showed in active sprint of advanced roadmap for Rollover sprints

Sơn. Bùi Hải
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 25, 2022

Hi team,
I have a problem when could not filter Done status for tickets move from others before sprint to active sprint.
For exp: Ticket A created from sprint 1 and it's done until sprint 2 hence its rollover from sprint 1 and sprint 2. However, I could not see ticket A when filtering active sprint 2 and Done status. Only see In-progress ticket.
It really necessary for us to check in daily what have done and what needs to be done.
So please help.
Many thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Sara Hekmat
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 29, 2022

Hi Sơn,

Can you check the Exclusion rules in your plan configuration and the tickets' completed date? For instance with the following config, if a ticket moved to 'Done' status for more than 90 days, then it won't show in the plan.  

Regards,

Sara

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 10.00.27 am.png

Sơn. Bùi Hải
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 29, 2022

Many thanks, Sara

I extended it to 120 days and it still did not appear. The problem is when I filter active sprint, all "Done" tickets created within sprint will appear even done or not. Only "Done" of rollover tickets did not appear. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-30 at 09.52.14.png

Deleted user February 2, 2023

We are facing a similar problem. Exclusion of completed issues is set to 90 days, but tickets that were in a now completed sprint before and went to another sprint, will never appear in Active Sprints after closing these tickets. It seems Roadmaps considers them being completed in the older sprint, which is not the case.

Assume Task A was in Sprint B -> Sprint B has been closed, Task A was not completed and therefore moved to Sprint C

• Roadmap filtered by active Sprints: everything is fine, we see Task A

Sprint C has been started, after the start, Task A has been completed ->

• Roadmap filtered by active Sprints: Task A is not shown in the active Sprint anymore, although Sprint C is still active
  • Roadmap withoud filter: Roadmap shows Task A, but only Sprint B is assigned. In the ticket itself, we see both Sprint B AND Sprint C.

Version is Jira Data Center 8.20.17. Please help us. We want to use the Roadmap for Sprint Review and want to encourage our teams using Roadmaps. But with errors like this, we expect trouble.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events