Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deviation Jira query vs. Advanced Roadmaps

Nauman Raja October 17, 2022

Dear all,

For our project according to Jira (JQL-query), there should be a certain amount of features, but less features are being displayed in Advanced Roadmaps. We have checkd all the possible filters and setup seems to be correct.

Could someone advise if you face the same issue currently?

Also, I was not able to open a ticket directly regarding support, could anyone help in that? 

Many thanks and best wishes
Nauman Raja

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Daniel Capizzi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2022

Hi @Nauman Raja

Welcome to the community!

As @Curt Holley mentioned above, the most common reason that issues are missing from a plan is that have been "Done" for more than 30 days. Issues that meet these criteria are excluded from plans by default, however you can configure this to be a longer time period if need be.

I'll also direct you to this support page for troubleshooting missing issues in your plan. It outlines some of the less common reasons that your issues might not be showing up. I'd use this alongside the suggestion @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- made of comparing two issues that are and noting if there are any stand out differences, particularly things that appear in that support document.

Finally, unless you're currently on a trial license, if you have access to Advanced Roadmaps you should also have access to our premium support, so feel free to get in touch with us at https://support.atlassian.com/contact if you're still having some trouble nailing this down!

Cheers,

Daniel

Nauman Raja October 20, 2022

Hi Daniel,

thanks for your assistance. I have checked the above troubleshooting site and could not find any further help. All the steps are already in line.

Also the contact support is not running with my username, although I am using a companies accout which should have, as you mentioned/ assumed a premium support, as we are using the Advanced Roadmaps Plugin.

Is there any other possibility to contact the support Team in order to start a Bug ticket?

Thanks and cheers

Nauman

Daniel Capizzi
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2022

Hi @Nauman Raja

Sorry to hear you're having trouble raising a support ticket! When you're accessing the link above, please make sure you're logged in with your Atlassian account. Are you getting any specific error when you try to proceed?

Thanks,

Daniel

Nauman Raja October 26, 2022

Atlassian support.JPGHello @Daniel Capizzi,

the attached message occurs once I tray to setup a bug/ issue support ticket. I am logged in with my companies user account, but the support site takes me to ask the community rather than creating a new issue ticket.

I assume that it has to do sth. with my account, as I am not a Jira Admin in our organisation, if the support site: https://support.atlassian.com/contact automatically detects the users and takes me to the site for asking the community.

Thank you

Nauman

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 26, 2022

Hi @Nauman Raja 
It is because you are not using cloud.
You will need to ensure you select the data center/server product (see below)
dc.png

But you will need to talk with an admin of the site to get the SEN (Support Entitlement Number)

Like Daniel Capizzi likes this
Nauman Raja October 31, 2022

Thanks alot Curt for the information. Let me check this with our organisation's Admin.

Nauman Raja
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 19, 2022

Good morning dear @Curt Holley 

I have received the following information from our Admins:

• Licence-SBN: SEN-9742755
  • Jira V8.20.10 (Jira Server Version)

Please kindly advise on the further processing in this regard.

Thank you

Best wishes

Nauman

Daniel Capizzi
Atlassian Team
December 19, 2022

Hi @Nauman Raja

You will need to enter this information at https://support.atlassian.com/contact - I would recommend also removing these details from your post above. 

On that website please use the following menu options:

What can we help you with? "Technical Issues and bugs"

Which product is this for? Please select "Data Center/Server" on the right hand side of the panel, then select "Advanced Roadmaps"

From there you can enter your SEN and further details to be connected with a support engineer.

Cheers,

Daniel

Like Nauman Raja likes this
Nauman Raja
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 20, 2022

@Daniel Capizzi that is the one I was looking for. Thanks alot for the great help.

Cheers

Nauman

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 17, 2022

My guess, it will be to do with the number of features that are "Done" and what number of days the plan has in the "Exclude any completed issues after

Hello Curt,

Thank you first of all. That is correct, that the missing issues are already completed. The viewing though could be setup in Jira, which we did for all the completed issues to be shown for the maximum of time in the past.

Best wishes

Nauman

Nauman Raja October 24, 2022

Dear Curt,

do you see any other possibilities? Or how I can get support from the development team in order to create a ticket?

With the link above given by Daniel I do not come further, perhaps because I am not an Admin in our organisation!? I was asked by our Support colleagues to directly contact Atlassian in order to discuss the issue/ bug.

Best wishes

Nauman

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 25, 2022

Not really @Nauman Raja 
Daniel's advice is sound. If you can't work it out, talk with your Jira admins and if they can't help. someone raise it here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact 

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 17, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Start by finding a feature that you think should be included in the Advanced Roadmap and compare it with the filters and another feature that is showing - what is the difference between the two issues?

To raise an issue with support, go to https://support.atlassian.com/contact

Note that you will be redirected back here if you do not have an active licence that includes support (free or starter licences and not entitled to support - up to 10 users)

Thank you Nic for the information regarding Support.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events