Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dependencies report - how can I manage what issues to show?

Tommy Bergquist
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 11, 2022

Hi, I find the Dependencies report very useful to quickly show dependencies between teams. However now the view is starting to get blurred by dependencies that are already closed, in closed sprints. How can adjust what issues to show? I'd like to show only dependencies in all active and all future sprints for example. Not closed sprints. I've been looking around a lot for this.

1 answer

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 13, 2022

Hi @Tommy Bergquist 
Welcome to the community

You will need to alter how long "done" issues show in the plan for (see below)....or create a copy plan that doesn't show them at all. As what shows on the report is what is filtered into the plan via the Issue Sources.

Go to the Configuration of the plan and adjust "exclude any completed issues after" to as low as you desire.

2022-11-14 16_19_45-Minor Works.png

Tommy Bergquist
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 14, 2022

Can't believe I missed that. Thanks alot, Curt!

Like Curt Holley likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events