Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross projects burnup in Advanced roadmap

Eva Kasiak May 14, 2021

Dear Community,

We've been preparing  metrics in a manual way via excell files (we've five scrum teams working on a single programme). These metrics shows the predictions when particular scope will be done ( for instance when particular scope of work will be completed and how will it change if some items from the backlog will be removed or added) , how many bugs were added and completed, how many SP were burned and added within a sprints etc. 

Our business stakeholders would like to specifically see these metrics but in a split per release. They are especially interested in the predictions as they need dates for the customers to be able work with them and prepare for the release into production.

So far we had such option with excell which was OK, however now we were asked to start providing such data for each seperate release and this means much more manual work.

Potentially scenarios feature would help I see though it's missing the trends I guess. Any hints, feedback and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Is there a way to have something like a burnup predictions across the programe within Advanced roadmaps?And how generally speaking we could leverage ARM's to display such information and reduce the manual effort behind?

Thank you

Eva

1 answer

0 votes
Vinod Ramadoss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2021

Hi Eva,

Just sharing my experience (assuming Confluence is available in your organization), I create dynamic visualizations using Confluence Macros for similar requirements.

Data can be pulled from Jira to Confluence through JQL filters and wrapping Macros (depending on the requirement) provides better insights and inferences. Again, this is just my suggestion.

Confluence macros (for reference) - https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/what-are-macros/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events