Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can we get Sprints on the top of an Advanced Roadmaps Timeline like they are on a board Timeline?

Jennifer D Smith September 24, 2024

On the Timeline view of scrum boards, you get both Releases and Sprints as milestone markers at the top of the display.

Screenshot 2024-09-24 at 11.40.54 AM.png

Can we enable Sprints to appear in timeline on Advanced Roadmaps Plans in the same way without grouping by Sprint or Team?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eddie Meardon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 14, 2024

Hey @Jennifer D Smith

Thanks for your feedback. In order for us to put it into the right work queues, can you raise this as a product request?

Cheers

Eddie

Jennifer D Smith October 15, 2024

That confirms that the feature doesn't exist currently and that I wasn't missing a setting? Thanks

Eddie Meardon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 15, 2024

Hi @Jennifer D Smith 

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. 

That capability does exist in Plans, it's just referred to as Capacity planning. In order to see it, your plan needs to be configured as described on this page, the biggest piece of the puzzle being to use Boards as an issue source for your plan and that you group your issues by Team or Sprint.

Does that help? I misunderstood your question to be about showing them in the same way as they show on the timeline. 

Let me know. 

Eddie

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events