Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I pay to have only advanced roadmaps aside and not be premium?

Jade Arana September 20, 2021

We have the standart plan in our company but the only tool from premium that we need is advanced roadmaps. We won't pay double per user just for that, so I wonder if it is possible to buy only this tool aside as you can do with other tools. Does anyone know?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 20, 2021

Hi @Jade Arana ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

AFAIK this is not possible, Advanced Roadmaps is available as part of Jira Software Premium only.

Cesc Canet September 21, 2021

I have a similar request as above. We only need Advanced Roadmaps. However, only a few users actually need it. Can we have Premium enabled just for those few users? Thanks

Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2021

@Cesc Canet 

No. If you have some product installed on your site, all users who use this product have to be on the same plan.

You can purchase different product (Jira Work Management / Jira Service Management) for some users instead of Jira Software, if they don't need software features. It can help in the situations, when other departments like HR, Legal, Sales... also work with Jira, but only need some basic functionality.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events