Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I make all Jira statuses being displayed on Jira Portfolio Plans - including "Done"?

Renate Zaininger
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 31, 2022

I created an Advanced Roadmap (Plan) for one of my Jira projects. Four statuses defined: "Ticket created", "Waiting for Approval", "On hold" (for which display works fine) as well as "Accepted" and "Rejected" - which correspond to issues with status "Done" and which I want to be listed as well. Even applying a Filter (ticking all status checkboxes) does not resolve the issue. Any advice from the community?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Eddie Meardon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 31, 2022

Hi @Renate Zaininger

Two options might help you here: 

1. Advanced Roadmaps handles completed and resolved issues differently than the rest of Jira Software. We talk about it more in the documentation, which you can read here: How Advanced Roadmaps handles completed and resolved issues

2. If that doesn't help, then I encourage you to reach out to Atlassian support at support.atlassian.com/contact. They're pretty helpful when it comes to use cases like this.

Does this help?

Cheers

Eddie 

Renate Zaininger
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 3, 2022

Hi Eddie, thank you for your insight, gives me the direction to investigate further.

Kind regards

Renate

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events