Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advance roadmap epic rename

sanjay
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 14, 2023

Hi community, while i was woring with jira roadmap , i selected the issue filter to be as Epic, instead of epic the epic discription pops in the issue display field . how can i show epic it self and not epic discreption. thankyou for your input Capture.PNGadcfas.PNGsdvsd.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 29, 2023

HI @sanjay 

Welcome to the community,

Can you clarify a bit more on all screenshots above i see APPVQST-122, with it's title.

sanjay
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 1, 2023

@Marc Koppelaar As you can see in the first screen shot the name "JIRA" was suppose to be seenin the issue display field but instead "Jira Setting and Administration" appeared in the issue field (see first figure).

I would like to see my epic name directly on the roadmap page. is it possible, if so how ?

Thanks in advance

Marc Koppelaar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2023

No this can't be done.

Advanced Roadmap shows the summary of the issue, as this is for all issues.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events