Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Hierarchal levels to JPD/ Cross Team Projects/ Adding Sprints/Chrome Extension Addition

Tim Hunter June 17, 2024

Hey Atlassian Community and Enthusiasts- 

I am a huge lover and believer in Jira Product Discovery, it's an amazing tool, and it's really something that I rely on heavily in planning my startup out of. I do think that there is an opportunity for betterment in a few ways with this product, and how it integrates and interacts with the rest of the Atlassian Suite. 

Adding Hierarchal Levels to Ideas

I think that Ideas need their own equivalent  side tasks. When I create an idea, and we decide it's validated and worth building, I think that having subtasks like "Customer Interviews, Market Research, Competitive Landscape, Product Requirements, etc.". 

What would be dope is if these subtasks created confluence pages in the desired space and those sub ideas also functioned as confluence pages in the respective Product Space. 

Cross Team Projects

I love the addition of Cross Team Projects, but what would be amazing is to see an end to end dev project. Starting with a JPD instance, and then built in automations that then turn into user stories in a UX Design Project, and then Tasks in a Software Dev Project. 

Sprints in JPD

I know that a lot of the teams I've worked on work in sprints, and to correlate with my idea above this would bring a ton of transparency to an organization regarding what's being worked on and when. 

JPD Chrome Extension

I'm sure this has been brought up, but I think it's an important addition. Are you planning on adding Loom functionality to the JPD Chrome Extension in the near future? Currently I'm supplementing this with Jam, but I'd rather keep it centralized to one product. 

Thanks for taking the time to read, and thank you for creating great products that make me excited to work everyday. 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events