Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change colour combination in Gantt Chart? and also how to highlighted the Risk?

Samir Maity September 26, 2022

Hello Team,

I need help regarding my gantt chart view, I want to change colour combination for gantt chart in jira structure and also highlight risk. However not able to find out any option for the same. I using jira on-premise version.

1 comment

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2023

Hi @Samir Maity

welcome to Atlassian Community!

While I was able to select a different color in Jira Cloud (Advanced Roadmaps) by choosing a different source (f.e. Issue Type, Label, Team) in "Color by" I am afraid it did not work on Jira Data Center v.9.3.

From what I am seeing this was never implemented.

Cheers,
Daniel

Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 17, 2023

Addition: There IS a document about it - however, I was not able to reproduce it, probably due to an outdated version of my Advanced Roadmaps installation:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfolioserver/coloring-issues-on-your-timeline-968677318.html

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events