Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? Clone ticket when status changes adding to it to current sprint, then move original ticket to Done

Sheri Myrick
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

I have completed several attempts to trigger a clone ticket when a ticket in the current sprint is moved from In Progress to Pull Request Issued with the goal of cloning that ticket to the current sprint, putting it to Pull Request Issued Status, then moving the original ticket to the Done status.  Jira wants to do all my changes to the original ticket, versus to the cloned ticket (i.e, assign to a certain individual, add a comment, etc. Not shown in version below), and it wants to move the cloned ticket to the backlog, versus the current sprint.

Screenshot 2024-05-02 074133.png

1 comment

Sheri Myrick
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 2, 2024

If anyone has recommendations on how to do this, please let me know.  If it involves JSON code, please note that I do not know how to write the code, so I would need help with that as well.

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events