Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introducing customisable Financial Years in Advanced Roadmaps

Financial years follow a number of different dates in all corners of the world. Until now, Advanced Roadmaps has only used the calendar year from January to December to break down each quarter.

Now, wherever you are in the world, Admins will be able to navigate to Advanced Roadmaps settings in your Jira Software product configuration and specify the month that kick starts your company’s financial year.

Screenshot 2023-09-26 at 16.14.50.png

Please note, this configuration applies the same financial year dates and quarters to all Plans in your instance. See our technical documentation here.

We’d love to know what you think, please let us know in the comments below!

8 comments

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2023

Nice feature

David Pezet October 2, 2023

This is great! Glad to see FY is getting some attention. Unfortunately, I had to set it to February to get it to work as January. Upon refresh is shows that January is selected, but the Preview is incorrect. If I reselect January, it changes back again Q1 to Dec-Feb. Could this be because I am GMT -5, but our site is set to GMT -8?

Screenshot 2023-10-02 094757.png

Screenshot 2023-10-02 094453.png

Bree Davies
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 2, 2023

Thanks for this feedback @David Pezet

We'll look into this asap. 

Cheers!

Like David Pezet likes this
Emma Ysebaert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 3, 2023

Hi @David Pezet ,

Myself and one of our support engineers have tried to replicate the issue your experiencing on our own test instances without any luck (same time zones you specified applied).

We'd really like to understand why this might be happening on your site and resolve the issue for you. Are you able to get in touch with our support team so we can take a closer look into your setup and reproduce the issue?

Much appreciated!

David Pezet October 4, 2023

@Emma Ysebaert Thanks! I have submitted PCS-216568.

David Pezet October 16, 2023

@Emma Ysebaert @Bree Davies Support was able to rollout a fix for our issue. Thank you both also for your help.

Like Bree Davies likes this
Bree Davies
Atlassian Team
October 16, 2023

@David Pezet So glad to hear it!

Rafael_Silva February 5, 2024

@Emma Ysebaert / @Bree Davies I know I'm late to this comment section but I just changed the FY to start in Feb but now it's showing Feb 24 to Jan 25 as part of FY25.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 13.43.23.png

Can we somehow change that to show FY24?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events