Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

why am I seeing a gap of multiple sprints for a resource in Portfolio, even though there is no other story for the resource and no dependencies?

Bruce Chalupsky May 20, 2016

This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Using JIRA Software for Resource or Portfolio Management:  why am I seeing a gap of multiple sprints for a resource in Portfolio, even though there is no other story for the resource and no dependencies?

1 answer

0 votes
Meg Sheehan May 24, 2016

I just spent quite a bit of time trying to figure this out and what I found was my release start date didn't match my sprint start date on the sprints that were getting skipped. I found that while I had started all my releases on Mondays and ended all releases on Fridays, the sprints I created for each team ended on Fridays but started on Saturdays. The sprints that were getting skipped where the sprints at the start or end of a release where this mismatch was apparent. When set all my releases to end on Fridays and start the next on Saturday just like my sprints, this problem resolved itself. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events