Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using a favourite filter in an advanced roadmap

Floris_58 July 6, 2021

HI,

I am building an advanced roadmap in JIRA and I wish to filter all saga's relevant for a certain business line. I have this filter saved in JIRA, but I am unable to use that filter in the advanced roadmap. It will show the saga's relevant for alle business lines. 

I do not wish to label all saga's seperately in order to filter these. Would it be possible to use my favourite filter?

Kind regards,

Remco de Bree

2 answers

2 votes
Niranjan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 6, 2021

Hi @Floris_58 ,

When you are creating a roadmap plan it would ask for the data source. You can select the filter when you are creating the plan. On an existing plan, you can edit the issue source using the configure option.

Floris_58 July 7, 2021

Thank you so much @Niranjan , I am not able to find my specific filter in this option. 

1 vote
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 9, 2021

Hi @Floris_58

are there no filters offered to choose or is just the specific filter you are looking for missing?
Could you probably support with a screenshot where it is visible what is actually not working?

Regards,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events