Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to view an initiative in jira advanced roadmap

Salwa Chamra April 25, 2022

I created an initiative in jira advanced road map and got the following message 

CIC-79 is no longer visible in your plan

This issue is missing some details that are specified in the issue sources of your plan. To make this issue visible, add these missing details to the issue.

Appreciate it if someone can tell me how to sort this out so that I can view the Initiative in jira advanced road map.

What steps do i need to do?

Thanks heaps

Salwa

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 26, 2022

@Salwa Chamra 

You should evaluate your plan's issues source setup assuming you have edit right against the plan in question.  If so, access plan's configuration and select the "Issue Source" option to validate your setup.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

Salwa Chamra April 27, 2022

thanks.  all sorted

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 28, 2022

@Salwa Chamra -

Excellent.  If my suggestion helped.  Please click on Accept Answer when you have a chance.  So others can benefit the solution suggested if they have similar issues.

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events