It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

scheduled issues for team member

We are currently evaluating Portfolio for Jira. So far everything is fine. Only one questions was raised which I wasn't able to answer. Maybe you can help me or point me to the right direction :)

Issues are scheduled across the available team members. I can see in the capacity view the assigned and remaining capacity. But is there any possibility to see which issues have been scheduled for a single team member? So e. g. a drill-down on the capacity view for each person? Hope I could make it clear what we are looking for...

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

Susan

1 answer

0 votes

Hi Susan,

We have a feature request for that!

Have a look below:

Please feel free to vote on the issue that pertains to your installation (if it would be Cloud or Server) and comment there with your use case. It will also help you to watch the issue so you know in the future if there is any movement on the request.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Shannon

Thomas Atlassian Team Aug 15, 2018

Just adding to @Shannon Spaniol's answer:

While the scope view does not allow you to do this type of drill-down, it's possible to group by persons in the schedule view, allowing you to see a per-user-view of the scheduling and capacity which might what you are looking for @Susan Piatek!

portfolio_plan_groupping.jpg

Cheers,

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

3 short videos to help you get started with Advanced Roadmaps

Hi community, I’m Roi, a product manager working on Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. While Advanced Roadmaps is a powerful tool to plan and track work at scale, we know it can be challenging to get star...

3,645 views 22 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you