Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scheduled issues for team member

Paul Jentzsch August 13, 2018

We are currently evaluating Portfolio for Jira. So far everything is fine. Only one questions was raised which I wasn't able to answer. Maybe you can help me or point me to the right direction :)

Issues are scheduled across the available team members. I can see in the capacity view the assigned and remaining capacity. But is there any possibility to see which issues have been scheduled for a single team member? So e. g. a drill-down on the capacity view for each person? Hope I could make it clear what we are looking for...

Thank you in advance!

Kind regards

Susan

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2018

Hi Susan,

We have a feature request for that!

Have a look below:

Please feel free to vote on the issue that pertains to your installation (if it would be Cloud or Server) and comment there with your use case. It will also help you to watch the issue so you know in the future if there is any movement on the request.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Shannon

Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 15, 2018

Just adding to @Shannon S's answer:

While the scope view does not allow you to do this type of drill-down, it's possible to group by persons in the schedule view, allowing you to see a per-user-view of the scheduling and capacity which might what you are looking for @Paul Jentzsch!

portfolio_plan_groupping.jpg

Cheers,

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events