Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Issue status" missing in Portfolio Reports View

Goden March 26, 2019

I'm using Portfolio with a JIRA Cloud Installation. I usually share the report link so I can control which columns to show.

Recently I discovered the newly generated report link doesn't show the "issue status" column. However, it's there on my view.

see the screenshots:

1. configure a view with "issue status" included

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 2.20.38 PM.png

2. get the share link

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 2.22.52 PM.png

3. visit the link directly in the browser and there is no "issue status" column 

Screen Shot 2019-03-26 at 2.23.29 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
samrobertsofficial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 28, 2019

Hi @Goden ,

I just looked into this and it appears to be a bug in Portfolio for Jira Cloud. I am not aware of any workarounds in the meantime. I've referred this to the team to look into.

I'm not sure at this time how long it will be before a fix is available, alternatively you can raise a bug (so you can track it) at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/

Thanks for bringing this to our attention

Goden March 29, 2019

Thanks for the reply. I don't know where to file a bug for Portofolio . Can you create one for me so I can follow and track it?

It's pretty annoying as now I cannot show the status to my management team on the dashboard I created. 

samrobertsofficial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2019

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events