Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

performance issues loading plan

marie.mogridge
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 4, 2020

Over the past few days we have noticed a significant drop in performance when loading the Advanced Roadmap Plan

This is causing my team significant distress

Please can you confirm what is causing this issue?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 4, 2020

@marie.mogridge , @chris.reyes - We'd recommend that you reach out to https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ so that we can better look into these issues. It's likely to yield a faster resolution than via these community posts.

Regards,

Dave

marie.mogridge
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 5, 2020

@chris.reyes - I've logged a support ticket 

PCS-20921

0 votes
chris.reyes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 4, 2020

Same here.  Almost unusable.  When you first open it, it can take 2-3 minutes to load the plan.

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2021

+1

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events