Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

from where I could know the team members that had been added to a specific team board ?

sherif_tarek December 6, 2021

I need to add more team members to a specific jira project, but I don't know from where could I do so ? any help?

2 answers

2 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

Hi @sherif_tarek ,

if you're using Jira Cloud and team managed projects you can access the Project settings tab in your project menu (You need to be Project admin to see this tab) and then go to "Access" and you can add people to your project from here :)

If you're using a company-managed project instead of "Access" you'll see the "People" tab in your project settings and you can add specific groups to access this project.

I hope this helps, Nikki

sherif_tarek December 6, 2021

thanks Nikki, your answer is helpful, appreciate it 

0 votes
Answer accepted
Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 6, 2021

@sherif_tarek -

Welcome to the community.  To add a new team member, you will need to do it in two places:

1) Grant the new member access to your specific Jira project via project's PROJECT SETTINGS >> Users and Roles by assigning the new member to a specific project role (i.e. Developers role)

2) If the users in question are already associated with the Jira project (assigned with project role), then go to your AR for Jira plan UI and click on the "Teams" tab >> EDIT.  From the pop-up window, add your users.

2021-12-06_7-44-10.png

2021-12-06_7-45-34.png

NOTE - Just because users are assigned with project role in your Jira project, you will still need to configure your AR for Jira plan's Team setup.

Hope this helps.

Best, Joseph Chung Yin

Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team

Viasat Inc.

sherif_tarek December 7, 2021

thanks a lot, very helpful 

Joseph Chung Yin
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 7, 2021

Please click on "Accept answer" when you have a chance.  Glad to help..

Best, Joseph

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events