Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

display TEAM from Roadmap in KANBAN Board Jira

Patrick Spendlhofer October 13, 2021

Hi, it is not possible to display our team from the Roadmap in our Jira Kanban board.

I can create a new task in the roadmap with the team - then it is displayed in the Jira board, but when I want to change the team in the task (ticket), the teams from the roadmap will not appear. Do you know how to integrate these fields?

3 answers

1 vote
Tammi Sauve October 21, 2021

I am no expert on Adv Roadmaps, but I suspect that the TEAM was created within the plan itself and not as a shared team that can be used external to the plan

Patrick Spendlhofer October 22, 2021

Hi,

yes - the Team was created in the Advanced Road Map.

Where should I create it, to make it visible in JIRA?

Tammi Sauve October 22, 2021

So all teams are created in Adv Roadmap, its just a matter of specifying it as private vs shared. By default when you create the plan they are set to private.

This article explains how to convert a private team to shared. (The link says cloud but it works on hosted versions too, I just checked our instances and confirmed )

Convert plan-only team to a shared team in Advanced Roadmaps | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support

Like # people like this
0 votes
Philipp Barry
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 21, 2021

Hi Patrick,

Please find more information on adding fields to Jira agile boards cards: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-cards/

This works for the "Team" field from Advanced Roadmaps as well.

Does this answer your question?

Best regards

Philipp

Patrick Spendlhofer October 22, 2021

Hi Philipp, 

thank you for the hint. I provided it to ou admin, he said this will not work in our case. 
Ty!

0 votes
Patrick Spendlhofer October 13, 2021

For better understanding my question:

We created Teams in our Advanced Roadmap and grouped our Tasks with the Teams:

1.JPG

So the Tasks are displayed under our Team "Bilanzierung".

This is just working because I created the task via Roadmap - Create issue

2.JPG

When I do the changes and transport them to our Board, it is correctly displayed:

3.JPG

But when I want to Change the Team, it will not find my Roadmap Teams....
Also not when I want to create a Task out from the Jira Board...

4.JPG

5.JPG

Maybe someone of you, knows how to make them visible or even how we can display them?

Thank you in advance!

KR Patrick

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events