Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

differences between two scenarios in Portfolio For JIRA

Consulente Atlassian August 27, 2018

I use portofolio and I use the scenario function. I want to know your experience and how you have solved. I ask you it is possible to overlap two scenarios to understand the differences between one and the other?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2018

Hi Kalos,

We have a blog post on multiple scenario planning that you may find interesting: 

There's also some details here from our documentation:

Let me know if you have any questions!

Regards,

Shannon

Consulente Atlassian August 30, 2018

In the meantime, I thank you for your answer. I go to see the two pages you have reported to me, maybe I can solve this way. the request that was made to me by a client was to be able to superimpose two scenarios, highlighting epic by epic or history by story, the "differences". I have meanwhile tried to explain to my client that this approach is quite similar to launching a parachute from a plane blindfolded. I therefore hope that with the instructions you gave me in this two pages I can prepare an intelligent answer and make the client understand that the way to answer his question exists but is not "throwing himself into a parachute with his eyes closed".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events