===================

Plugin build: undefined

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2019

Hi Joshua,

I see you created a second problem you noticed with Portfolio here.  However I am interested to see if the steps needed to correct the other problem over in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Portfolio-for-Jira-questions/base-url-secure-PortfolioPlanCreate-jspa-ref-1-keep-giving-error/qaq-p/1182940 might also then correct the problems seen on this page.

Granted I don't think that Portfolio is functioning as expected due to the database configuration issue we see in the other issue.   However I would be interested to learn if this issue persists after addressing the first problem.

Please let us know either way.

Andy

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 23, 2019

Hello,

Thanks for the details and the portion of the error "Plugin build: undefined" is drawing me in, and a few things could be happening here primarily indication that the plugin is on a mismatched version or failed to install something correctly. 

So the first thing would be a browser caching issue, or browser extension interrupting the page load try an incognito window and cache flush to see if this is the case and also check out our browser troubleshooting guide including the test above and a few test to rule out browser side conflicts.

But the following steps are going to only apply to server so are you on Jira Server or Jira cloud? 

Check for an install or upgrade conflict. Was this a recent install or recent version upgrade?  If this is a jira Server deployment what jira version and portfolio version are you on, and check the Jira Logs for any additional errors that could help narrow this down.

Next could be a conflicting app with the portfolio app causing portfolio to fail in some way.  To check this you can run jira using Safe Mode, noting the Portfolio app will need to be manually re-enabled, and portfolio consists of 3 base applications that work together as the full product to Re-enable the following 3 apps after starting safe mode:

• Portfolio for Jira
  • Portfolio plans
  • Portfolio Team Management

Let me know what you find

Regards,
Earl

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events