Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why plug-in: Advanced Roadmaps cause the start time and end time of the demand to be unable to

秦怡洁 June 15, 2021

When I use the plug-in: Advanced Roadmaps, the manual modification of the start time and end time of the requirement does not take effect

I changed the start time from June 8th to June 15th in the plans, and saved the modification to jira, but the history record shows that the start time was first changed from June 8th to June 15th, and then automatically changed  from 15th to June 8th.

1 answer

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

HI @秦怡洁 

welcome to the community

Based on "plug-in", I'm guessing you are not using Jira Cloud, but a server/DC instance?

A couple more questions, to help us better understand your situation:

1.  When you look at the history, who does it say changed the date back to June 8?
  2. Could there be automation in place that s forcing the June 8 date?
  3. Can you provide some screenshots please, to help us see more detail of your situation?

Regards

Curt 

秦怡洁 June 15, 2021

Thank you for your apply, I'm indeed using  DC instance.

1、The history record shows that i changed the date back to June 8  , and the two modifications are almost at the same time

2、I did not turn on auto- schedule,and no outher automation  plug-in in used.Is there anything I haven’t checked yet?

3、Picture example: I changed the end time from June 28th to June 30th, and it was automatically changed back to June 28th by me

p1.pngP3.pngP2.png

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 15, 2021

Thanks @秦怡洁 

what happens if yo change the end date in Jira itself? Does it still change back?

Do the issues involved have any dependencies? as i note you have them set to Sequential. Does changing that to Concurrent make a difference?

Beyond these, I would suggest you engage with your Jira admins to investigate, then if needed engage Atlassian support

秦怡洁 June 15, 2021

It is the same to modify the end time directly in jira, it will be automatically changed back, and the requirements have no dependencies.

秦怡洁 June 15, 2021

The configuration change cannot change this situation

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 15, 2021

OK, talk with your Jira admin team....I'd like to think they know why this is occurring

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events