Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does Portfolio stop working after entering working hours?

Richard van Berkel May 11, 2019

In my company we're using Jira Software 7.13.0 (server) and I just installed Portfolio (30 days trial license). I'm running into the following problem; I create a shared team and add some users to the team. Afterwards, I select one of the team members and set the working hours to 32 hours. When I now click on a different team member, the tool (Portfolio) stalls. On the right hand side in the side panel, the only thing I see is the progress bar and nothing happens. After performing re-indexing I can try again, but as soon as I change the working hours it stalls again. The rest of Jira seems to remain operational, but I really need this functionality to manage the resources in my company. Can someone help me solve this issue? Thanks in advance.

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 28, 2019

Hello Richard,

Thank you for contacting us about this! We'd like to be able to see your log files for this case but we will require a support ticket for that. 

Please check your email for the ticket number and provide us the following on the ticket:

1. Your Support Entitlement Number (starts with SEN-######). Please check your email and make sure to provide your SEN on the ticket.
  2. Trigger the issue again, and then please create and attach a copy of your Support Zip to the case.

My colleagues will then investigate your issue, and come back to you on the ticket. Once the issue is closed, please feel free to come back here and let us know what the issue was. This can help other users in the future should they have the same issue.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events