Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are the Issue bars within Portfolio White?

Alexander Frost August 1, 2018

When clicking on my Portfolio Issue bars I sometimes notice that other Issue bars turn white. 

I can sometimes see that the bars that have turned white are linked in some way to the original bar that I have clicked. However it is not obvious until you look in to your scope section or your dependencies report and forensically investigate. 

The problem is, that sometimes even after this investigation i notice that the bars that have turned white don't have any dependencies at all? 

I would like to simply know why they turn white and potentially an easier way of figuring out these dependencies (if that is indeed the reason they are turning white).

Thanks! :)

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user August 1, 2018

Hi @Alexander Frost,

There is a colour reference page for Portfolio for Jira. Not sure if this helps however it is worth a look.

Hope this helps

Alexander Frost August 1, 2018

Thanks Danny for the response!

I had looked at this earlier, however it only really talks about white Issue Bars in relation to a target schedule and in this case when a target schedule is not estimated. 

It again mentions dependencies. However as mentioned in my original post, some of my white Issue bars have no dependencies or clear links whatsoever. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events