Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I am not able to see all Initiative in the plan? Not all initiatives are showing up in the plan

Baskar Rajamani July 10, 2020

I am creating a plan using the scrum board as a source. In the last step to create a plan, I only see few Initiatives. I have selected all releases as well. There is no difference between the Initiatives showing and the ones that are not showing. What could be the reason that some initiatives are not showing up?

1 answer

0 votes
AmyConnell
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 22, 2020

Hi Baskar, 

My name is Amy, Advanced Roadmaps product designer. I’m following up on your feedback about missing issues from the Plan. Are you open for a quick chat? I would be interested to learn about the problem you experienced, and also share a prototype solution that might help future occurrences of this problem. If you’re interested to chat, please use this link to book in a 45 minute time slot. https://calendly.com/abalsdon/missing-issues-from-your-plan For your time we would like to offer you a $100 E-gift card.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Amy

Pratibha Tambakad February 23, 2022

Hi Amy

I am also facing the same issue, when we create an initiative and save to jira, then initiative will be missed from the plan and neither it will be visible in Removed issues section.

Could you please help us to resolve this

Thanks

Pratibha

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events