Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Where is the icon to export a backlog.

I really dislike this product.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I am not sure you can export it. But can you elaborate on what format you want to export to, and what data you need in it, and we can better try and assist?

I think you may be correct. I was hoping I could export it to .csv and even would take .xml, but it looks like you can only download one item at a time. You can close this.

I was able to mutli-select issues in the backlog, then CTRL+click to bring up a context menu (see screenshot).

Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 11.18.43 AM.png

From there I selected View in Issue Navigator and then there was an Export button in the top right of the screen (see screenshot).Screen Shot 2020-03-10 at 11.18.01 AM.png

0 votes

@David CoxYou can export to .csv from the reports tab by selecting a specific report such as scope, release, schedule, dependency, etc... 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Jira

Online AMA this week: Your project management questions answered by Jira Design Lead James Rotanson

We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...

208 views 1 6
Read article

Atlassian Community Events