Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When do issues dissapear from the scope view in portfolio?

Jeroen Thoelen March 14, 2018

Hi, 

When using Jira Portfolio, I have difficulties to understand when issues dissapear from the scope view. 

I know one of the reasons is the filter you can use. 

But does it also depends on the status? Because sometimes it does show Done issues, and sometimes it does not. So there must be a clear reason when Initiatives, Epics or Stories are not visible in the scope view (Except for the filter rule). 

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2018

Hi @Jeroen Thoelen,

An issue would disappear if it did not match the issue sources, the user-set filters, and the default filters. Regarding Done issues, the default behavior (see Status and Completion date filters) is to only include issue resolved in the last 30 days.

Excluding an issue would also be a reason for it not to show up, and excluding a release would also exclude any issue assigned to it.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,

Thomas

Jeroen Thoelen March 15, 2018

By "Regarding Done issues, the default behavior (see Status and Completion date filters) is to only include issue resolved in the last 30 days." you mean when the filter it set to "open and completed since the last 30 days" or is it independent from the filter? 

Jeroen Thoelen March 15, 2018

Hi @Thomas

I have an Epic, that is set to Done on Jan 30, 2017, but is not visible in my scope view in Portfolio. 

They Epic is part of the project X, that is included in Issue source, and whatever filter (date) I use with open and completed, it is never visible. While some other Epics (also Done) are visible... 

I can not see how this is possible? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events