Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best practice using a logical architecture from Initiative/Epic to Task/Sub-Taks?

Deleted user June 18, 2020

What architecture is recommended to use and visualise? On which level is best to use assignees and teams?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2020

You should use what architecture works best for your organisation.

On the question of assignees and teams, an assignee is the one single person currently responsible for progressing with dealing with the issue, and a team is a group of people who work together to address issues (usually meaning that the assignee should be one of the team members)

Deleted user June 18, 2020

Thank you for your response! Do you have any best practice for managing cross-team issues? I found that one issue can only be assigned to one team which is fine most of the cases with stories and tasks but Epics are most often are cross-team endeavours. I was thinking to trick it with labels but it only works on plan view, program view does not manage labels. Do you have any suggestion on this? Thanks a lot!

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2020

"Best practice" is what works best for you.  I can't tell you what to do without a detailed understanding of your desired processes, reporting needs, procedures and what you're trying to achieve.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events