Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the price details to buy the plug-in "SAML 2.0 based Single Sign On for Jira"

Raju PSR December 21, 2021

SAML 2.0 based Single Sign On for Jira 

JIRA Server Version - 8.13.10

Users 300 

What is the license cost of this add-on for quarterly/Yearly for users count of 300/500

2 answers

1 vote
Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 21, 2021

Hi @Raju PSR

you can lookup all prices of Atlassian marketplace apps on their respective marketplace listings on the pricing tab. I'm not sure which app you exactly mean. Here's a list of all marketplace apps when I search for SAML Single Sign On for Jira.

And here's an example link to the pricing tab for the top-rated app from resolution in this category.

Hope that helps,
Matthias.

0 votes
Lokesh Naktode_miniOrange
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
December 21, 2021

Hi Raju,

There are lots of plugins are available on the Atlassian Marketplace for SAML SSO and the price is different for each add-on.

Most of the add-ons are priced based on the licensed user tier of the JIRA Server. So for both 300 and 500 users, you have to buy an add-on for 500 user tier. 

The miniOrange SAML SSO add-on is one of the stable and values for the money. This app is sold as a perpetual license, and the purchase price includes 12 months of maintenance (support and version updates).

I work at miniOrange and we are currently running a Christmas offer. For the best pricing and free installation, I recommend contacting miniOrange Support. You can reach out to miniOrange at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com or raise a ticket on Customer Portal.

Thanks,
Lokesh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events