You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I am trying to limit the stories that populate in Portfolio by loading a board that is populated by a filter that pulls multiple projects into one board based on epic criteria. When I look at the board in Jira the data is correct but when I pull that board into Portfolio it no longer limits the data from that board that is filtered by my query. Here is the query that I use to populate the board "issue in epicsWhereIssueIn("project= medical") AND project != medical" but when I open portfolio it list every story from all the projects that populate that board when I just want the epics. Any help is greatly appreciated. Here is another example of a query that I cannot get to populate correctly in Portfolio: project in (auto, casualty, medical, siu, ss, property) AND type = epic AND issue in epicsWhereIssueIn("project = FLEX")
Question - issue in epicsWhereIssueIn("project = FLEX") - is this an add-on? At the conference class this year I asked about using scriptrunner add-on queries in Portfolio and Atlassian admitted they saw issues with nested queries from that particular add-on. It's possible that Portfolio is also having issues with your add-on. Not an answer per se but may be why you are seeing what you are seeing. I've gotten around this issue by splitting out the queries and pulling them in individually when building a Portfolio plan.
Crystelle, thanks we are doing the same thing pulling the nested queries out but we have almost 75 teams that we have to individually create to get the same data we get from the nested query. I was told that these nested queries are called Jira tricks but they don't seem to work for portfolio.