Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User stories does not appear in plan view page under the Epic

Kokkala Naresh April 7, 2021

issue ticket number:PCMNT-68

In that ticket user stories does not appear in plan view page, Can you please help on this ticket.

2 answers

0 votes
Sherri Evans October 28, 2022

I just had a similar issue and was able to fix it by adjusting the hierarchy. We use Initiatives -> Epics -> Stories and when I first set up the plan, it was only showing the Initiatives and Epics. I had to update the Hierarchy to show the Stories under the Epics. Another place to check is to make sure your source data includes the stories. 

Filters -> Hierarchy

Screen Shot 2022-10-28 at 8.49.12 AM.png

0 votes
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2021

Hi @Kokkala Naresh,

Do you think you can provide a bit more information as to what the problem is? Is that issue one on your instance? Is that describing the problem or are you saying that this issue is not appearing in a plan?

Regards,

Dave 

Kokkala Naresh April 7, 2021

Hi Dave,

When using a plan view, some user stories do not appear

User stories does not appear in PCMNT-68 Knowledge Management.

No user stories appear in plan.PNG

Like Dave likes this
Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 8, 2021

Hey @Kokkala Naresh ,

There are a number of reasons why issues might not be appearing in a plan... I'd recommend going through the possibilities described in detail on this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/troubleshooting-missing-issues-1026042894.html

After reviewing that, let me know if you haven't been able to resolve the problem!

Regards,

Dave

Kokkala Naresh April 8, 2021

Hi Dev,

If Epic Under Story If It is current sprint it is showing as expected. If story related to the old sprint it is not showing under epic.

we followed all the ways ,still I am facing  this issue

Details Description:

This is portfolio plan link 

Procurement - Advanced Roadmaps - Proximus JIRA (msappproxy.net)

This is the issue link

[PCMNT-68] Knowledge Management - Proximus JIRA (msappproxy.net)

1.I was created dummy epic and story issue, In that story issue I was given Epic Link name: Dummy epic Issue name. I checked in plan page ,The Dummy Story is viewed under the Epic.

2. Issue  story PCMNT-63 ,In that Epic Link :I given Dummy Epic Name , I checked in plan page The story is not viewed  under the Epic.

Dave
Atlassian Team
April 8, 2021

Hi @Kokkala Naresh,

I'm not able to access those plans. I'm still not 100% clear on what steps you're taking to hit this issue. Based on the fact that the URLs are not Atlassian Cloud links I'm assuming that you're using Server or DC? If so, can you confirm which versions of both Jira and Advanced Roadmaps you're using? 

In all honest, if you've followed the steps in the documentation I've linked and haven't been able to resolve the problem then it might be worth raising a support issue. It's going to be quite hard to achieve a resolution to this problem via community posts I think and you might get a faster resolution with the assistance of a dedicated support engineer.

Regards,

Dave

Kokkala Naresh April 9, 2021

Hi Dev,

I am using the Data center Jira Version:8.13.2,Adavnce Road Map version :3.29.5 

The stories are there in Completed sprint. I created the Dummy Epic Issue. The Dummy Epic Name I given to the Old Story Epic Link. But  Old story does not appear under the dummy Epic. 

Regards

Naresh

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events