Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view " issues scheduled for the selected hierarchy" in JIRA Portfolio

Swarna Radha August 22, 2018

Hi,

I have created a plan with its epic and tasks but when i click on release to calculate Release later.

The fields are disabled and in the plan, this message is being displayed "There are no issues scheduled for the selected hierarchy"

Please see screenshots:

JIRA Portfolio plan.PNGRelease date.PNG 

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2018

Hello Swarna,

Is this issue resolved? Any issues that are resolved are done don't need to be scheduled so they won't appear.

Regards,

Shannon

philas May 20, 2019

Hi 

i have the same issue. 

In my configuration the issues are unresolved. 

Regards

Philipp

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 20, 2019

Hi Philipp,

Thank you for following-up on this thread!

I would recommend that you create a new question with your issue. You can include any screenshots and what status those issues are currently in so we can determine the problem. This thread is a bit old and so by creating a new thread you can ensure that our Community will see it.

Regards,

Shannon

Matthew Craig
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 2, 2019

Hi, 

Has anyone had resolved this issue yet?

I have the same issue as Swarna.

thanks

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
September 4, 2019

Hello @Matthew Craig

Welcome to Atlassian Community. Nice to meet you!

My recommendation would be first to create a new question, as the original thread for this is over a year old, and I want to make sure our Jira Portfolio experts are able to see your question.

When you create the new thread, please include the following:

1. When did this start happening? Did it ever work fine before?
  2. Are the issues resolved? Any resolved issues will not need to be scheduled as I mentioned to Swarna last year.
  3. Were any changes made prior to the problem?
  4. If none of the issues are showing in the schedule view, have you calculated them? Is there any error thrown when you calculate it?
  5. Open some issues which are not visible. Open the issue view page, then take a full screenshot and attach it to your new thread.

Please also share with us a link to the thread in case anyone that comes across this in the future will know where to find your new thread and its resolution.

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events