Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see all stories from a project in Portfolio plan

srinath August 22, 2018

In one of the projects we have 18 stories but where are as in portfolio plan I am able to see only 12 stories  I am missing 6 stories in the plan. In the current plan  I have not specified anything in the filters.

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Rik de Valk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2018

Hi @srinath reddy pinappu,

Even if you've not applied any filters yourself, Portfolio automatically applies filters to your plan. These are Completion date and Schedule range. These filters limit how far back in the past and forward in the future the plan looks. You can read about these here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jiraportfoliocloud/using-scope-filters-828785257.html. 

These filters could be hidden by default. You have to click on More to display these filters. 

srinath September 18, 2018

Thanks Rik De Valk

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 30, 2018

Hi there,

Is there anything about the missing stories that they have in common with each other? For example, are they closed? 

Regards,

Shannon

srinath August 30, 2018

They have not closed issues.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 31, 2018

Srinath,

Thank you for confirming. Can you let me know then what they all have in common? Do they all have a specific status or project? How do they differ from the ones that are showing?

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events