Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to save a single project release created in Advanced Roadmaps Edited

Unable to save a release created in Advanced Roadmaps. When I tried to commit the changes for my plan I get an error. Screenshot attached

Jira.PNG

Worth mentioning, I haven't seen this issue when I try to do any change to the plan (create, edit)
I can see the release appearing in the plan. 

release.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi @Ahmed Saleh ,

could you check if the created release is for single project or a cross-project?

Please, take a look to the following article https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/releases-998650942.html

Hope this helps,

Fabio

I have created the release for a single project. 
Thank you @Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_ I will have a look through the link you suggested.

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dave Atlassian Team Apr 28, 2021

Hi @Ahmed Saleh,

Can you confirm that you have the appropriate permissions to create a release in that project? (i.e. can you create it within the project itself?)

If you have the appropriate permissions then it might be worth raising an issue with support to investigate this problem (at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ ). I'm not aware of any known issues with creating releases from a plan at the moment (and just confirmed that it is working for me on my own Cloud instance).

Regards,

Dave

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase

The benefits of using Jira in different departments

Jira is a great tool to use across different departments. Forget that paperwork – switch to Jira and get that tasks done smoothly. Marketing Jira allows for a complete digital transformation of you...

125 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you