Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Target Start and Target End Date Table name

Rakesh Patil September 5, 2019

I can see the Target Start and Target End Date in customfield table but those values are not storing into customfieldvalue or customfieldoption

Any one knows where Target Start and End values are storing ??? i need the table name where Target Start and Target End Date values storing

select * from [dbo].[customfield] where id in (10302,10303)  -- >Target End/ Start Key but not values not in below table, but i can see the value on UI

select * From [dbo].[customfieldvalue] where CustomField in (10302,10303)
select * from [dbo].[customfieldoption] where CustomField in (10302,10303)

3 answers

1 vote
Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 8, 2019

Hi @Rakesh Patil

I'd suggest having a look at the Jira `entity_property` table, you will find baseline_start and baseline_end data stored in the json value column.

I'd mention that changing those values "manually" would require re-indexing your instance - so not recommended.

Cheers,

Thomas

Rakesh Patil September 11, 2019

Hey Thomas, 

thanks for reply,  when i am checking the `entity_property table , i see values are stored into Json format, do you know know how convert these values into Date format ? User wanted output in date format.  

Check the attachment image. 

Here is sql:

SELECT ji.id AS "issue id",ji.summary,

ji.duedate, ep.json_value AS "portfolio target start_end"

FROM jiraissue ji

LEFT JOIN project p ON ji.project = p.id

LEFT JOIN entity_property ep ON ep.entity_id = ji.id

where ji.id in (47523,47524)JIRA.JPG

Like Margaret_McCaughern likes this
Thomas
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2019

@Rakesh Patil The dates you are seeing are in the Unix Time format, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time

Cheers,

Thomas

Rudy Dullier March 22, 2021

As a follow up, I've used that information to extract the dates and convert them from JSON to actual dates, here is SQL (I'm using custom views on issue / project but you should get the info pretty easily)

select
 vie.project_key,
 vie.project_name,
 p.project_category_name,
 vie.issue_type_name,
 vie.issue_id,
 vie.priority_name,
 vie.status_name,
 vie.resolution_name,
 vie.created,
 vie.updated,
 vie.resolutiondate,
 vie.labels,
 vie.components_names,
 vie.parent_epic_issue_name,
 cfvStoryPointEstimate.numbervalue::int as Story_Points,
 to_timestamp((ep.json_value::json->'baseline_start' #>> '{}')::bigint / 1000) at time zone 'UTC' as Target_Start,
 to_timestamp((ep.json_value::json->'baseline_end' #>> '{}')::bigint / 1000) at time zone 'UTC' as Target_End
from vissueexpanded vie
join vproject p on vie.project_key = p.project_key
left join entity_property ep ON ep.entity_id = vie.issue_internal_id and ep.entity_name = 'IssueProperty' and ep.property_key = 'jpo-issue-properties'
left join customfieldvalue cfvStoryPointEstimate
 on vie.issue_internal_id = cfvStoryPointEstimate.issue
 and cfvStoryPointEstimate.customfield = (select id from customfield where cfname = 'Story Points')
1 vote
Ilya Turov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2019

You can go to "System" -> "Plugin data storage" and try looking for Portfolio's active object tables, maybe some of names will hint to sort of info that is stored into them.

Rakesh Patil September 12, 2019

Thanks let me check

0 votes
Nelson Rosell July 12, 2022

hi Does anyone know how to convert the Baseline_start and end in SQL?

{"parent_id":"140696","baseline_start":"1656892800000","baseline_end":"1657411200000"}

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events