It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Target Start and Target End Date Table name

I can see the Target Start and Target End Date in customfield table but those values are not storing into customfieldvalue or customfieldoption

Any one knows where Target Start and End values are storing ??? i need the table name where Target Start and Target End Date values storing

select * from [dbo].[customfield] where id in (10302,10303)  -- >Target End/ Start Key but not values not in below table, but i can see the value on UI

select * From [dbo].[customfieldvalue] where CustomField in (10302,10303)
select * from [dbo].[customfieldoption] where CustomField in (10302,10303)

2 answers

You can go to "System" -> "Plugin data storage" and try looking for Portfolio's active object tables, maybe some of names will hint to sort of info that is stored into them.

Thanks let me check

0 votes
Thomas Atlassian Team Sep 08, 2019

Hi @Rakesh Patil

I'd suggest having a look at the Jira `entity_property` table, you will find baseline_start and baseline_end data stored in the json value column.

I'd mention that changing those values "manually" would require re-indexing your instance - so not recommended.

Cheers,

Thomas

Hey Thomas, 

thanks for reply,  when i am checking the `entity_property table , i see values are stored into Json format, do you know know how convert these values into Date format ? User wanted output in date format.  

Check the attachment image. 

Here is sql:

SELECT ji.id AS "issue id",ji.summary,

ji.duedate, ep.json_value AS "portfolio target start_end"

FROM jiraissue ji

LEFT JOIN project p ON ji.project = p.id

LEFT JOIN entity_property ep ON ep.entity_id = ji.id

where ji.id in (47523,47524)JIRA.JPG

Like Margaret_McCaughern likes this
Thomas Atlassian Team Sep 12, 2019

@Rakesh Patil The dates you are seeing are in the Unix Time format, see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unix_time

Cheers,

Thomas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Advanced Roadmaps

3 short videos to help you get started with Advanced Roadmaps

Hi community, I’m Roi, a product manager working on Advanced Roadmaps for Jira. While Advanced Roadmaps is a powerful tool to plan and track work at scale, we know it can be challenging to get star...

3,288 views 19 15
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you