Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Story with multiple fix versions is not scheduled in portfolio when one fix Version is selected

Liz_Pat February 11, 2019

I have stories with multiple fix versions. I have noticed that all the stories with multiple fix versions do not appear on the schedule until I select both fix versions in the portfolio plan settings. 

This is a big problem because the plan needs to go off of one single fix version, regardless of what other fix versions might be associated--not both.  

The story scheduling factors shows:

This issue is not appearing in the schedule. This may be because:

• You need to recalculate your plan

1 answer

0 votes
Phil February 12, 2019

Hi Liz,

did you find a solution?

If not: are the target dates calculated automatically when excluding one of the fix versions (releases) in the issue sources? What happens when you type in the target dates manually?

Regards,

Phil

Liz_Pat February 15, 2019

I've tried a few times to tinker with it by issue sources, I too thought there had to be a way. Basically it was the same issue with each way I tried to include or exclude the issues. Even if I do get it working with a jql filter in between it guts my core use case for Portfolio if I can't filter smoothly between scenarios and fix versions. So I put that workaround on hold -- high effort and (for me) low value. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events