Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stories no showing in Advanced Roadmaps

Rebekah Pak June 4, 2021

I have stories that are not appearing in my roadmap plan.  Based on my googling of this issue, I think it's because they don't have a resolution of done and there is no resolution date.  I updated my workflow and ran those tickets through again, in the hopes those fields would update, and it didn't work.  I do have the appropriate post function on my transition.  We don't have Jira cloud, so I can't manually update the fields using an upload.  At this point should I assume advanced roadmaps will no longer work for me?  Or is there anything else I can do?

1 answer

0 votes
Sachithra Dangalla
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2021

Hi Rebekah,

Previously, the resolution date was used to filter out completed issues in Advanced Roadmaps but now it’s no longer used, the status category and the status category changed date is used to filter out the completed issues. Are the stories of the status “Done”? If yes, were they completed before the “completed since” date? You can find this setting in Plan configurations -> Exclusion rules -> Exclude any completed issues after.

If that’s not the case, the reason could be one of the items listed in https://confluence.atlassian.com/advancedroadmapscloud/missing-issues-1026042894.html

Rebekah Pak June 4, 2021

Hello,

Yes, they are in a status of done.  They were completed within the completed since date range.

Based on the linked page:

They were completed within the last 30 days.  

They are part of our source, which is based on project.  Those stories do appear in the project backlog and in their respective sprints.  They appear in the epics that they are linked to as well.

We don't use releases.

They have not been manually excluded.

We do not Fix versions.

Rebekah Pak June 4, 2021

I should mention that we do have Fix Versions in our field configuration.

Sachithra Dangalla
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 4, 2021

Thanks for the information. It looks like further investigation is required to find out the cause of the missing issues. Can you please contact our support team through https://support.atlassian.com/contact/so that they can help you identify the problem and solve it? 

Thanks!

Rebekah Pak June 4, 2021

Also, I should mention, when I mess around with my scope and choose my project or a wide filter (i.e. all issues), my missing stories aren't there.  I'm not sure why they're being excluded from the scope.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events