Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stories in backlog are being scheduled by Portfolio

Abhishek Johri May 4, 2020

I want Portfolio to show dependencies between stories so that Portfolio can schedule a story that is blocked by few other stories after all the stories that are blocking a particular story are closed.But Portfolio is not showing dependencies at story level like it shows the same at Epic level with a different color header and footer for the dependent Epic.

Also Portfolio is scheduling all the items in backlog in random sprints all by itself , I want to have the over ride to schedule my backlog items in future sprints by my self and not by Portfolio ...

Has any one ever encountered this situation ??

1 answer

0 votes
Amy Luzetski May 5, 2020

Yes, I have the same problem with Portfolio 'self-scheduling' into sprints. It is super annoying and I have no solution for you. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone. 

Abhishek Johri May 27, 2020

I have two issues here , 1 Portfolio auto scheduling backlog items from board into random sprints and 2 the stories that are blocked by some other stories are being scheduled in portfolio before the completion of story that the current story is dependent on . I understand you have self-scheduling issue but what about the other one 

??

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events