Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start date not editable

David Stratmann May 3, 2018

Hello,

in my Portfolio Plan the start date is set "magically" on the 18/Jan/18.

The problem is, it does not change anymore and I cannot find a release that is relating to it.

It really creates a problem when the sprints were closed, because Portfolio wants to calculate all new sprints from this date, and the sprints are created in the past.

It also overrides my set start start dated for other releases.03-05-_2018_16-22-54.png

Any idea how to solve it?

1 answer

0 votes
samrobertsofficial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 25, 2018

Hey @David Stratmann,

From what I can tell, it looks like those issues are starting on the 18th Jan because they are assigned to a sprint that started on that date. Just to confirm, is "EE Sprint 12" definitely closed in Jira? If it's not, we'll need to look into what else could be going on.

Thanks,

Sam

David Stratmann May 25, 2018

Hey @samrobertsofficial,

that image was taken while sprint planing, so all sprints where closed and we where about to start the next one.

Those Sprints in planing then always go to the 18th.

Is there a query that can show all active sprints? Maybe it is an old one?

Cheers

David

samrobertsofficial
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 19, 2018

@David Stratmann sorry for this extremely late reply. My fault. 

In terms of getting a view of your active sprints - In Jira you'd need to go to each backlog and check the status of sprints. OR alternatively, might be easier to use an advanced issue source using something like: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/How-to-create-a-filter-that-will-refer-to-Active-current-Sprint/qaq-p/244189 

The only thing I can think of is that "EE Sprint 12" was not closed, otherwise we might have a bug on our hands. I know this was quite a while ago so I know it would be hard to check.

Has this issue come up again since you raised this question?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events