Sprints View in Portfolio

Legna Garcia April 10, 2018

Hi folks.

Currently I have multiple projects which plan their work into their own sprints. However, when I want to look up on Sprints view in Porfolio, it only shows up work planned from one of the projects instead of all other projects.

Any configuration I would need to take care of in order to see the planned work cross.projects? 

Best regards,

2 answers

0 votes
Legna Garcia May 10, 2018

Hi there!

someone who can get an idea about this?

Regards,

0 votes
J van Leeuwen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2018

Legna, Portfolio uses the concept of Issue Sources in Portfolio Plans. This tells Portfolio where in Jira your issues live. It sounds like the plan you are looking at is only using the one project as its source. If you'd like to see multiple projects in one plan, you'll just need to edit the plan and change the sources. You can do so by: 

1. Go to your plan and click the ellipsis next to the plan name.
  2. Click Configure > Issue Sources
  3. Click Edit Sources button. 
  4. Add each project as desired, by changing the drop-downs to project and the relevant project names. 
  5. Once a project is selected, a new row is added at the bottom so you can select additional projects as needed. 

See Configuring your Plan's Issue Source for details. This article was written for Cloud but applies to Server as well (in case you are using Server). 

Here's a screen shot of what the Issue Source configuration page will look like: 

Image 2018-04-24 at 3.43.08 PM.png

Hope this helps! 

- Jennifer 

Legna Garcia April 25, 2018

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your answer!!.. Yes, I have included the other projects. Actually I made sure I selected the proper boards in order to show their specific sprints. However, there are still some projects, that even if they have issues planned for future sprints, they are not shown either in "Target schedule" or "schedule" views.

Not sure if I'm missing something in the configuration, but they look the same as the others that are properly shown.

Thanks!

Empty Sprints.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events