Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showing Sprints in timeline in Advanced Roadmaps for Jira (formally known as Portfolio)

Gil Groman July 12, 2020

Hi,

In the Advanced Roadmaps for Jira Server, version 3.28.0 (formally known as Portfolio):

How can I show my plan vs. sprints in the timeline view? (instead of the time range dates;  not as a column)

Sprints should include the active and planned sprints, as well as the virtual ones 'simulated' by portfolio, as we had in the legacy interface.

Regards,

Gil

1 answer

0 votes
Felix Rohrbach July 22, 2020

If I understand you correctly, this should add the sprints to the timeline view:

• View Settings > Group By Team
  • Check "Show capacity on timeline"

This shows me all the active and planned sprints with their names and adds "projected sprints" as needed.

What seems to be not available at the moment is to assign a sprint to a team. So if you have multiple teams/sprints running in parallel the layout is a bit messed up.

thekeithlane July 12, 2022

If you have one sprint assigned to a team, and multiple sprints in parallel, will this work out for visualization? (as in, will I be able to see when dependent stories of each epic are projected to have their work done by sprint if labeled correctly?)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events