Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show calender weeks in Jira advanced roadmap

Ella July 1, 2021

Dear community,

is there any possible to show calender weeks (instead of months) in Jira advanced roadmap?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 2, 2021

Hello @Ella ,

The timeline settings are described in the documentation here:

3. Timeframe settings

You can choose the length of time you want your roadmap to cover using the timeframe dropdown menu. Choose from 3 months (3M), one year (1Y), or Fit which will adjust the timeframe to fit all scheduled work into view.

Advanced Roadmaps also gives you the option to set your own timeframe. When you select Custom, you can choose to either set Fixed dates to show a specific range, or Relative to show a rolling period of time that is relative to the current date (for example the past 2 weeks, the next 3 months).

If you set the timeframe to 3m or less it will display the week breakdown, but ig the setting is greater than 3m (i.e. 1y, custom date range or fit where the total timeline is greater than 3m) the view will show as a months breakdown for the longer time periods.

So if you wanted to see the weekly breakdown I recommend setting a custom date range highlighting a 3-month section of time that you want to inspect closer up.

Regards,
Earl

Ella July 6, 2021

Dear Earl, thank you for your help.

In Germany, we count calender weeks as W1,W2,W3...W52 etc. So it would be for project management a bit more practical when we can se W1 instead of 01/Januar. 

But you helped me already with your answer. Thank you :-)

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events