Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Several issues and questions

mark.nykamp January 16, 2020

Hi,

We are currently assessing Portfolio as a project management option and have a few questions before we commit to buying it.

In the ‘improved view’:

1. When a Teams filter is applied it will display the error message “We can't seem to find any issues. Clear filters and we'll try again” – screenshot attached.

This is also the case when selecting ‘Filter issues by this team’ from the Teams tab.

Teams are setup using a project board, a weekly capacity of 40 hours and an iteration length of 3 weeks. The team is shared.

How do I filter by Team?

1. If I use the ‘Estimates (d) column within Portfolio, it only seems to affect the ‘Time Remaining’ field within in Jira. Is there anyway to change it so it adjusts the ‘Original Estimate’?

1. Assigning a sprint through the column option in Portfolio doesn’t take the inactive Sprint dates into account. It seems to assign a random date (possibly the date of the last sprint on the board?) and assign it to that issue. How do we adjust and customise this? Without this feature we are having difficulty making the most out of the timeline/gantt view.

1. Can we export data using the improved view? If so, how can this be done. I’ve only managed to find the export option in the older view?

1. Will the old view become unsupported and eventually completely replaced by the improved view?

Thanks,

Mark

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events