SEARCHING: Missing jira portfolio report

David D Bigness Jr November 8, 2017

I saw a presentation on YouTube called

Celebrating Portfolio for JIRA's First Year with Five Learnings by Martin Suntinger.

In this presentation, I saw a screen where he has a status report module that allowed a user to enter a RAG assessment with comments.  This does not exist in my instance of JIRA.  Is this an add on?  Where can I find this?

Screen Shot 2017-11-08 at 10.47.41 AM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Walter Buggenhout
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2017

Hi @David D Bigness Jr,

The screenshot is from an old presentation at Atlassian Summit 2015, which announced the big upcoming change to what is now Portfolio 2.x with live plans.

After the presentation, it has taken many months before the product was released in its current form, with full integration into Jira (which was a huge effort, btw). It is only then that they started extending the reporting capabilities and the above report has indeed not made it into production (yet?).

There is an open suggestion for richer reporting in Portfolio currently. So if you would like to add the suggestion, you could add it to JPOSERVER-101

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events