Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Road Map - Historical epic view

Laura Burke October 27, 2021

Hi, I am looking for a way to be able to report of historic epics, from longer than 12 months, is this possible?

Otherwise i would have to keep epics constantly open so i don't lose historic data, is that correct?

2 answers

0 votes
Sachithra Dangalla
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2021

Hi Laura, 

By default, advanced roadmaps will exclude issues that were completed more than 30 days ago. In order to update this configuration, use the plan configuration -> Exclusion Rules as follows. 

For more information on completed issues in advanced roadmaps, please refer: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/how-advanced-roadmaps-handles-completed-and-resolved-issues/

Screen Shot 2021-10-29 at 9.55.08 pm.pngScreen Shot 2021-10-29 at 9.55.49 pm.png

Thanks,

Sachithra

0 votes
Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Hi @Laura Burke 

Welcome to the community.

You can configure the length of time completed issues remain of a plan in the Exclusion rules section of the plan configuration. It is set to 30 days by default, but can be changed. The only caveat is, the longer you leave them, the bigger the plan gets (over time) and thus, the slower it is likely to perform (over time).

Workaround for that would be to have a 30 day exclusion version and a much longer one.

Screenshot 2021-10-28 125751.png

Laura Burke October 29, 2021

How do I find these settings?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events