Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress bar clears when issues are moved to done.

David Wilson October 11, 2018

I have recently started playing with Portfolio for jira and am running into some problems with the progress bar.  Here are a few details to give some context.

When setting up my plan, I am only filtering for the project (Project = XYZ).  No other board filters or status filters are being applied so I should get everything.

On my Portfolio plan, I am filtering for all issues, all statuses, and with a time from of the entire 2018 calendar year.

So when I move an issue to Done on my scrum board, I will go to my Portfolio plan and refresh the page.  When I do that, the progress bar updates and shows green, indicating progress to the parent and the release.  When I hit the "Calculate" button, the closed issue goes away and my progress bar shows no progress.

Is this supposed to happen?  And is there a way I can get the Done items to show so the progress bar can show actual progress?

1 answer

0 votes
Moga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 17, 2018

Hi David,

For some version of Portfolio, you will need to add the Completion date filter for show completed issues.

image.png

Cheers,
Mogavenasan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events