Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio pulling in all tickets and not just the selected fixversion tickets

Tyler Berard August 26, 2019

When I set up a plan, choose my boards, and then select fixversion, the plan still pulls in tickets that don't even have a fixversion. When I go into the settings to select the releases, all of the available releases are selected. Changing this does nothing, and going back to settings shows that all of the releases are selected again.

I thought portfolio only pulls issues from each board that have the selected fixversion?

If I deselect ALL fixversions, it's still pulling in issues....

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 26, 2019

Hello Tyler,

During the plan creation selecting the issue sources If you de-select a specific release, then any issues associated with that specific release will be automatically excluded from your plan, but issues without a fix version are included so that the issues can be included in either the current or a future release that does not yet exist for planning purposes.

Additionally if you add an issue without a fix version to a release that was previously excluded then the issue will be removed from the plan by being added to the excluded issues.

Regards,
Earl

Tyler Berard August 28, 2019

Thanks. This helps and makes a lot of sense; however, the issue of deselected versions when configuring issues sources and then having those same versions re-selected when going back to this setting is frustrating. Any work-arounds for this or is this expected behaviour?

Savitha Gurumoorthy May 10, 2023

We are facing same issue. Excluded releases keep getting added back if we add additional issue sources. Is this fixed?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events