Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Portfolio for Jira not available

Rajendra Singh Negi May 22, 2019

After installing JIRA software server:

1. Cant find Portfolio for JIRA (by Atlassian) server (to install) in marketplace.

I have followed the documentation on the portal and the above software cant be found !

Could you help resolve this?

The below steps don't work for above reason:

Installing Portfolio for Jira

The following steps assume that you're already using either Jira Core Server or Jira Software Server, preferably the latest version. Depending on the version you're running, the menu items may vary.

1. In Jira, go to  > Apps.

2. Depending on the version of Jira you're using, click Find new apps or Find new add-ons.

3. In the 'Search the Marketplace' box, enter Portfolio for Jira, then click Enter.

4. Click Free trial. Wait a few seconds until the subscription is updated.

5. Click Get started.

6. Click Create a plan to start working with Portfolio for Jira.

1 answer

0 votes
Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2019

It's because of you just download really fresh release of Jira - if you have 8.2.0

Portfolio is not for now compatible, but I think just wait few hours or 1~2 days.

image.png

Rajendra Singh Negi May 22, 2019

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I had installed the jira server (paid) version 8.2 as suggested on Atlassian.

Could you/Atlassian help confirm when Portfolio for jira server 8.2 will be available?

Just an fyi: None of the Apps by Atlassian were visible in New Apps.

I wish to install the following paid server versions:

1. Jira server

2. Portfolio for Jira

3. Confluence server

Could you help confirm the recommended stable versions for above?

Thanks

Rajendra Singh Negi

Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2019

They released this version of Jira just yesterday - so I think just wait for while. Plugin vendors usually release new version in hours/days after release.

Confluence is not problem - it's not plugin, but normal application. 

Rajendra Singh Negi May 30, 2019

Hi,

Could you help answer the following questions and let me know the options:

1. Could you/Atlassian help confirm when Portfolio for jira server 8.2 will be available?

2. If there is no release date in near future for above - would you advise that I uninstall Jira Server 8.2 and then install Jira Server 8.1?

3. What is the recommended version of Jira Server - 8.2 or 8.1? Which?

Thanks

Rajendra Singh Negi

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events